25 August 2011

SELF PUBLISHING A PAPERBACK EDITION - Part 4 Cont'd

Well, it’s done. The paperback edition of, Murder At The Rocks, is now published on Amazon along with my Kindle edition and I’m happy to say that the whole process went smoothly.

After receiving and approving my proof copy from CreateSpace, I uploaded the PDF file of my manuscript along with the full book cover image onto the site. This was made easy by the various prompts. Once uploaded, I waited the obligatory 7 to 10 days for the book to appear on Amazon, linked, hopefully, to the Kindle edition. When they did not appear together and my paperback edition proved hard to find, I contacted CreateSpace Support who quickly fixed the problem.

For the benefit of those who would shy away from self publishing because they doubt their computer abilities, I must tell you that I am no computer geek, and if I can do this, anyone can. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment