18 January 2013

WEB LINKS FOR WRITERS, ASPIRING WRITERS, ET AL



 Often, we tend to think that because we are aware of something, everyone else is.  This came to mind the other day when I spoke to a writer who had never heard of Goodreads.  With this in mind, I decided to put together a list of some helpful sites for writers, those aspiring to write and anyone else who is interested.  These sites can be, particularly, beneficial if you’re wanting to promote your first or your latest prose masterpiece!









Comment moderation has been enabled so your comment will not appear immediately.

4 comments:

  1. Great advice for writers Jill! In this day and time an author has to do almost all their own marketing it does help to have other authors advice and resources. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. I hope to add to this list if and when I stumble across other sites that are of interest to writers. Perhaps readers too.

      Delete
  2. Stuff I can use. Good work.

    Thanks Jill!

    MAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Michael. I hope you find the links useful. I'll add more if and when I come across them.

      Delete