2 December 2013

2013 - MY FAVOURITE THINGS

The best photograph I took on a cold winter morning. How fortunate I was.


My favourite pastime.  Plus I didn't collide with anything so that's a great plus.



My favourite Hobbit house.  If I stand here long enough surely Bilbo Baggins will open the door!




The most enjoyable book I read. (Actually, this is difficult to choose because I read so many wonderful books this year.)
COME, TELL ME HOW YOU LIVE


My best (furry) friends - Fergus and Mozart
FERGUS in his favourite place
MOZART, dressed for dinner

Me and Mozart

The prettiest flower in my winter garden

 My most surprising find - THE SILVER CANE


My favourite video



Thank you to all my followers and to those who visited my blog during 2013.  Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and a prosperous and happy 2014.

4 comments:

  1. Jill...I love the photos...especially of the kangaroos and Fergus and Mozart. Happy Holidays to you and John and I hope 2014 is the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anna, and every best to you and your family too for a wonderful festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat pics, Jill! Fergus is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marla. I agree, Fergus is adorable, but he's also very bossy! As you can see, he likes to use my laptop as a heating pad in winter.

      Delete