This doesn't mean, of course, that I'll never buy another paperback because I will. Just not as many.
These are the benefits I've found:
- My Kindle is great to take with me when I go away on holiday or to the hairdresser.
- I can receive any book I want to read in 60 seconds.
- I can organise my books into categories on my Kindle screen.
- I won't need to buy as many bookcases.
- eBooks are cheaper than paperbacks, plus there's no postage cost.
- I can take hundreds of books away with me on holiday.
- Links are sometimes added to the eBook.
- I can change the font size.
These are the drawbacks:
- I can't see how long the chapter I'm reading is.
- There's not always a Contents list.
- I like to hold a real book in my hands when I'm reading.
- I like collecting all the books my favourite authors have written.
Comment moderation is enabled so your comment will not appear immediately.