I woke this morning to find that The Perfect Plot has been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award. I think it's the first award I've ever received in my life so, you can imagine, I'm more than pleased. The person who was kind enough to award this is Jackie Buxton. Jackie is an author and blogger with a particularly appealing writing style. You can see Jackie's blog at Agenthood and Submissionville http://jackiebuxton.blogspot.com
These are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you've linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Now to think of seven things about myself that are the slightest bit interesting. Mmm. I will understand if you nod off while reading this part of my post!
- I’m forever taking photographs even though I’m a ghastly photographer. But there’s always hope I’ll improve.
- I'm the world’s worst sailor but have, on occasion, found myself on several ocean voyages, on a sailing ship that took me, in choppy seas, beyond the Heads of Sydney Harbour, on a ship in Milford Sound in New Zealand, and on a speed boat off Brunie Island in Tasmania, heading into the Southern Ocean. Never marry a man who loves the sea!
- My sister did our family genealogy and found our 21st great-grandfather is Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland. And on the right side of the blanket, I might add!
- I love a glass of chilled white wine at the end of my day, preferably Sauvignon blanc.
Are you still awake?
- I went to the Sydney Opera House where I lost an ear ring. After having a jeweller make a replacement, I wore the same set of ear rings again (to the Opera Hous). Would you believe I came out with just one ear ring a second time? What's with that place?
- I always fancied making my own pots so I decided to take a pottery class. I never realised that I’d hate getting my hands muddy. I left after the first lesson!
- I always have my nose in a book.
And now for my enjoyable task of awarding 15 bloggers who, I think, are particularly deserving of this award.
I didn't quite get to 15 but please do take a peek at these blogs.
Comment moderation is enabled so it will not appear immediately.