26 March 2017

Scrivener - A quick Guide


Scrivener Essential - for Windows users
by Karen Prince

I recently acquired Scrivener which is a word processing and content management tool developed especially for writers. And given it does so much to help a writer, it is complex to use. I admit, I struggled and put it in the too hard basket until I came across Karen Prince's book, Scrivener Essentials. All I can say is it's great and has given me new hope that I'll eventually be able to use the program. If you are at your wit's end, you might like to try it.
There are two versions. One for Windows users and one for Mac users.


Scrivener Essentials - for Mac users






1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.

    Scrivener Crack

    ReplyDelete